Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Looking for detailed documentation on L2J Mobius architecture and APIs

joselitros

Pergunta

Hello community,

I am interested in diving deeper into L2J Mobius development and would like to know if there is any documentation or an "API" that explains the server architecture in detail. My goal is to understand how the client and server communicate, and how, as a Java developer, I can react to various events such as menu buttons or creating dynamic HTML for the client.

I would like to know:

1. Client-Server Architecture: How are data sent and received between the client and server? Is there any diagram or explanation of the communication flow?

2. Reacting to Events: If I want the server to react when a player presses a button in the menu, which Java classes should I modify or extend? What interfaces exist to handle these events?

3. Sending HTML to the Client: What steps should I follow to generate and send dynamic HTML from the server to the client? I'm looking to understand the classes involved in this process.

4. Specific Modifications:

- Creating a New Menu Tab: Which classes or files should I modify to add a new tab to the Community Board, for example?

- Creating a Custom Quest: What classes should I extend or what interfaces should I implement to add a new quest? I want to ensure I'm following best practices.

5. Class and API Documentation: If I want to understand which Java classes exist, which interfaces I can implement, and how they relate to each other, where can I find documentation on this? I'm looking for something similar to a Java API where I can look up specific classes and their methods.

---

Right now, my main goal is to create a PvP ranking. I come from an MVC architecture background, and in Spring, this process is quite straightforward.

In Spring, you typically:

- Create a Controller, which is responsible for handling HTTP requests.

- The Controller depends on a Service, which contains the business logic.

- The Service uses a Repository to fetch data from the database.

- Once the data is retrieved, it goes back to the Service, which then creates a DTO (Data Transfer Object) to transfer the data.

- The DTO is returned to the Controller, which dynamically renders the HTML with the data.

This kind of layered architecture is easy to implement in Spring. I would like to achieve something similar in L2J Mobius. For example, if I want to create this PvP ranking system, what Java classes should I modify or extend? How would the communication work between different components? Understanding this would be my top priority right now.

I would really appreciate guidance on how to start implementing this and the steps involved.

Thank you in advance for any help

or documentation you can provide.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

0 respostass a esta questão

Posts recomendados

Até agora não há respostas para essa pergunta