Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

[Help] Daily/Weekly quest

gripao

Pergunta

Hello!!

I'm trying to make a quest to kill X mobs and give you a reward. I already have it ready, or so I think.

Now I would like to add the function of making it daily or weekly. I've tried to control this in the same java file of the quest, but I haven't been able to...

I was thinking of putting a marker on the quest so that it is "daily" or "weekly" and ¿generating another java program? that is in charge of restarting all the quests with the daily marker at 9 in the morning every day and on Wednesdays at 9 every Wednesday.

Since I'm new to java programming (I had already programmed in bash) and developing l2j I don't know where I should create that program. Could it be in the java folder with a name like "org.l2jmobius.xxx.xxx"?

I don't know how to approach it because I don't understand the logic of the files and that it runs every day.

Could anyone help me understand this and explain how I should do it? I'm not asking for the ready-made code, I can do that myself, but how to deal with it 😛

I also don't know if this method is better or in the java file itself (but I haven't managed to do it this way).

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

0 respostass a esta questão

Posts recomendados

Até agora não há respostas para essa pergunta