Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Remove hwid code from source.

Charmer

Pergunta

As the tittle says, im trying to remove the hwid mode from this source. Or even better, to set the hwid on my ip, but i really cant find where it is so i can edit it. Anyone can help with this, i would be so glad.

Source

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Thanks in advance. 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

15 respostass a esta questão

Posts recomendados

3 hours ago, Charmer said:

Where can i find this to edit it?

Look on project files.... probably public String getHwid() method name. And probably on an class named L2GameClient or GameClient.

Tempo é valioso e tempo é dinheiro. Não gaste o meu que eu não gasto o seu. 

•  
Link para o comentário

2 hours ago, Charmer said:

I really can't find it. How can i remove the whole code?

You can't find it because you are LAZY! You shouldnt open a server if u cant even search for stuff.

Anyway, 
58aaeac938e3b0bfa88066bfcf167c8a.png
This file:
be97fe09f064a8bfba96c77b01da5a02.png

Open it, and almost at the end u will find:
d1cb34b139ddcfe5ec3c2647f641baa5.png

Knowing that u will ask again how to solve your problem because you probably wont even look for it, change the "return _hwid" with

return getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

After that just recompile your server.

•  
Link para o comentário

38 minutes ago, marciox25 said:

You can't find it because you are LAZY! You shouldnt open a server if u cant even search for stuff.

Anyway, 

This file:

Open it, and almost at the end u will find:

Knowing that u will ask again how to solve your problem because you probably wont even look for it, change the "return _hwid" with

return getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

After that just recompile your server.

First of all, calm down, i literally couldn't find it not because i'm lazy as you said, but because i'm new and not familiar with such things. Plus, i still can gain admin access, although onsole has no error. Anyways, can be locked, since noone is willing to help a "LAZY" person. 

Cheers.

Link para o comentário

1 hour ago, Charmer said:

First of all, calm down, i literally couldn't find it not because i'm lazy as you said, but because i'm new and not familiar with such things. Plus, i still can gain admin access, although onsole has no error. Anyways, can be locked, since noone is willing to help a "LAZY" person. 

Cheers.

I literaly told you how to replace the hwid with your current IP as you requested. Just do the changes I showed and recompile your project. Change the jars with the updated ones and it should all be solved. If you dont know how to compile, there are alot of tutorials around to show you how it should be done.
Sorry for the ignorance, but Its for the best. if you cannot change simple stuff nor compile your project, you shouldnt have a server at first place. Since the main cause of faillure is lack of knowledge. 

•  
Link para o comentário

20 minutes ago, marciox25 said:

I literaly told you how to replace the hwid with your current IP as you requested. Just do the changes I showed and recompile your project. Change the jars with the updated ones and it should all be solved. If you dont know how to compile, there are alot of tutorials around to show you how it should be done.
Sorry for the ignorance, but Its for the best. if you cannot change simple stuff nor compile your project, you shouldnt have a server at first place. Since the main cause of faillure is lack of knowledge. 

Mate, it’s  totally pointless to still complaining for something so simple since I already told you like twice that I don’t have any experience or Java knowledge. I just started with the “developing” so it’s normal to not have the knowledge. If you are not able to support your actions further, do not make em. We all trying to learn something here. Be polite, be a nice human being, and let this post go through if you don’t want to help further with details. Lastly, I don’t have a server, just trying to improve my knowledge 😉

Link para o comentário

31 minutes ago, Charmer said:

Mate, it’s  totally pointless to still complaining for something so simple since I already told you like twice that I don’t have any experience or Java knowledge. I just started with the “developing” so it’s normal to not have the knowledge. If you are not able to support your actions further, do not make em. We all trying to learn something here. Be polite, be a nice human being, and let this post go through if you don’t want to help further with details. Lastly, I don’t have a server, just trying to improve my knowledge 😉

I respect that, But again, I told you Step by step what to do. All you still need to do is simply make the changes yourself and compile the code. Never expect people to give things direct on your hand, Because you will never learn. Then again, Please, for your own good, Read my post again. I explained step by step what you need to do. 
If you are using Eclipse, Right Click on the build.xml and select run ant 1. 
If you are using Intellij, right click the build.xml and "Add Ant Build file." On your Right corner of the screen, you will see an "ant" tab. Click it to open, then select the name of the project that will appear on the right corner, and press the green arrow. it will build the proejct for  you.

The "compiled" project, In other words, the generated binary/files will be on the "build" folder unless otherwise specified. Nonetheless, the specific path build will be shown in the logs of the compiler.
Go to there, and look for the "server.jar", "core.jar" or anything that can be specified inside the "game" folder. On some projects it can even be on the "libs" folder. Remember, this is inside your "build" folder that was created from the compilation action that you just executed.

Just copy the .jars mentioned above to the same location inside the project that you are working on.

Sorry mate, But please understand our side too. Its not about beeing ignorant, or not "beeing polite" with anyone. We just want you to learn the basics. Which we gave to you. And Remember, google, youtube and stackoverflow are your best friends.

Eclipse tutorial:

Follow steps 1 and 2. But for the Java, put the version that you are using.
For the eola is JDK 8, which we can find inside the build.xml "source="1.8" target="1.8"
After step 1 and 2, skip to step 5.

For Intellij, you can do the same process followed by this post here:

But on this one, skip steps 3,4 and simply open the project that you have downloaded.

•  
Link para o comentário

49 minutos atrás, Charmer disse:

I understand about being a beginner, but if you are a beginner you have to try until you can to learn, he told you STEP BY STEP how to do it, if you did exactly what he asked and it didn't work, record a video of you doing it, so we can see your error and show you where it is.

Um mundo de diversão no Lineage 2

https://www.primeworld.com.br

Discord: Em breve

Comunidade brasileira de Lineage. Interlude Remastered / High Five / Essence 

Classes remasterizadas, sistemas únicos, diversão garantida.

Link para o comentário

8 minutes ago, marciox25 said:

I respect that, But again, I told you Step by step what to do. All you still need to do is simply make the changes yourself and compile the code. Never expect people to give things direct on your hand, Because you will never learn. Then again, Please, for your own good, Read my post again. I explained step by step what you need to do. 
If you are using Eclipse, Right Click on the build.xml and select run ant 1. 
If you are using Intellij, right click the build.xml and "Add Ant Build file." On your Right corner of the screen, you will see an "ant" tab. Click it to open, then select the name of the project that will appear on the right corner, and press the green arrow. it will build the proejct for  you.

The "compiled" project, In other words, the generated binary/files will be on the "build" folder unless otherwise specified. Nonetheless, the specific path build will be shown in the logs of the compiler.
Go to there, and look for the "server.jar", "core.jar" or anything that can be specified inside the "game" folder. On some projects it can even be on the "libs" folder. Remember, this is inside your "build" folder that was created from the compilation action that you just executed.

Just copy the .jars mentioned above to the same location inside the project that you are working on.

Sorry mate, But please understand our side too. Its not about beeing ignorant, or not "beeing polite" with anyone. We just want you to learn the basics. Which we gave to you. And Remember, google, youtube and stackoverflow are your best friends.

Mate, I never told you that I don’t know how to compile a source. I told you that these changes fix nothing and I still can’t gain admin access. All that happened is that “I can’t find the hwid for the Player” isn’t appears anymore, but it’s pointless since the game doesn’t let me gain access through navicat. Never meant anything to harm you or the community, but as I said, If you are not willing to provide further help, just do not answer at all.

Link para o comentário

7 minutos atrás, Charmer disse:

Amigo, eu nunca te disse que não sei compilar uma fonte. Eu disse a você que essas alterações não corrigem nada e ainda não consigo obter acesso de administrador. Tudo o que aconteceu é que “não consigo encontrar o hwid para o Player” não aparece mais, mas é inútil já que o jogo não me deixa ter acesso através do navicat. Nunca quis prejudicar você ou a comunidade, mas como eu disse, se você não estiver disposto a fornecer mais ajuda, simplesmente não responda.

The problem is that you're asking for something that doesn't exist, in case you didn't know, the EOLA developers removed the system of administrator characters, precisely so if the source were to fall on the internet, the person who took it wouldn't be able to use it, because it's not just anyone who knows how to add a system of that size back to the files. That is, even with Marcio's correction you will not be able to make an administrator char because this function does not exist in your files

Um mundo de diversão no Lineage 2

https://www.primeworld.com.br

Discord: Em breve

Comunidade brasileira de Lineage. Interlude Remastered / High Five / Essence 

Classes remasterizadas, sistemas únicos, diversão garantida.

Link para o comentário

1 minute ago, Nezuko said:

The problem is that you're asking for something that doesn't exist, in case you didn't know, the EOLA developers removed the system of administrator characters, precisely so if the source were to fall on the internet, the person who took it wouldn't be able to use it, because it's not just anyone who knows how to add a system of that size back to the files. That is, even with Marcio's correction you will not be able to make an administrator char because this function does not exist in your files

Isn't this a better answer than judging someone whos not even knowing something like that can be happened? Although, a complied server's jar from a guy in here has this function again, but this file comes alone without the source. Whatever, since something like this isn't so simple to be done it's pointless, to trying do something except learning on this exact pack. Anyways, thank you all three for your answers and your time. 

Link para o comentário