Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

[L2OFF]L2Elite x45 15+ years online!

Posts recomendados

Hey guys!

I'm here to remind you the first L2 server that many of us played and show you how it becomes today!

Lineage 2 Elite is a server that the most players of Lineage 2 have played and it's still alive and full updated!

But before i start to speak about L2 Elite nowdays i have first to remind you how L2 Elite was when we loved it with some nostalgia Critical Hits at you faces! 😄

The period i loved much was when PayBackTime/GodBlesseD/NovaGeracao broke up their heads for some epics !

Here is some videos from those days !

Okay, but how is L2 Elite 15 years after his first day? Is it the same as always? the answer is : HELL , NO!

L2 Elite is full updated with a lot of custom features it's still C4 but with a lot upgrades from other clients etc!

L2 Elite becomes a farmable server that gives you over than 5 ways to farm your items with special farm zones etc !

Chapter 1.0 Ekans

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Do you remember Ekans? Yeah the guy we exchanged our adena to Elite Coins 😄 He has more stuff for us now !

If you login you can find there 5 tabs that have a lot of items that you can farm !

Let's start with the Raid Rewards !

Yeah as you can see L2 Elite has Cloaks nowdays!

Hemp Cloak , Cotton Cloak , Silk Cloak , Legendary Warrior Cloak , Legendary Wizzard Cloak,Baium Cloak , Antharas Cloak , Ant Queen Cloak , Zaken Cloak , Valakas Cloak , PVE Cloak (Yeah L2 Elite need PVE Items now days! 😄 ) and some more cloaks that you have to Login to see them !

Also There's one more option to get Epic Jewels from that shop with Raid Boss Token that drops from Raid Bosses!

Lets continue with the other tabs!

At Ekans you can buy also Ultimate Armor Sets and if you are asking my opinion is an OP PVE Gear!

There are Rift weapons too! Rift weapons are custom weapons with Double SA that can be used ONLY in PVE! If you will try to hit someone with this item you will make 0 Damage 😄 (But the PVE with those weapons are CRAZY! a simple +3 weapons hit mobs like a normal weapon +23+)

There are Ultimate Jewels too ! That gives you the opportunity to upgrade your stats with some small but not negligible stats!

Lets end with Ekans and his last tab!

Well i think that all of you can remember the first item is the Elite Coin so i can continue 😄

The 3rd item is an Elite Box that drops Lesser Items (Lesser Epic Boss Jewels that have the half stats of the normal Raid Boss Jewels!)

And lets see what's those bottles inside there!!

Well those are Bottles For Blessed Raid Boss Jewels ! Blessed jewels have the double stats of normal Raid Boss Jewels and you can farm them by killing Epic Raid Bosses that drops full Bottles or you can farm up to 80 Mini Raid Bosses DAILY  (:amazed:)

That drops Fragments! 100 Fragments are 1 Bottle ! To get one Blessed Jewel you need a normal Raid Boss Jewels and 10 Bottles! There are Bottles for each Jewel ! ( Bottle Of Ant Queen , Bottle Of Antharas, Bottle Of Zaken, Bottle Of Baium , Bottle of Valakas , Bottle Of Core and Bottle of Orfen !

Next is the Holiday Token that appears a weapon +20 in your inventory after some days and it's FULL farmable by Token Of Love (You can find some of them in Ketra) Festval Adena (And some of the in Varka) Also you will need 100 coals (Spoil in Elite isle *The Primeval Isle as we all know it*) And 1 Gold Bar! (Gold Bar is 20 Elite Coins! Calm down adena are easy now! Mobs in Forge Of The Gods drops more than 35kk each!)

There are 2 more options to farm Holiday Token but i will keep it as a surprise to make you login! 😄

Chapter 2.0 Reinforced and AA

Reinforced weapons are the most powerfull weapons in L2 Elite !

As you can see Reinforced weapons have a lot more stuff than the simple SA !

In my opinion that 15% PvP Damage is CRAZY! 😄

Okay but how can you get a weapon like that?

Its simple! Is like you are making SA but you will need some more items ! xD

If you want to give the Reinforce Power to your weapon you have to farm 3x Stages 13,164 Gemstone S and 5 Gold Bars!

Chapter 3.0 Skins And Beauty

There are some skins that L2 Elite is using! You can see more skins at L2 Elite Discord Channel !

There are Skins for any S Grade Weapon/Armor you want !

Just join at Discord and take a taste !

Chapter 4.0 The True Fight!

Okay :notbadn: But what else L2 Elite can offer to to you?

PVP , PVP , PVP , PVP , PVP in Sieges ! PvP In epic Bosses PvP in daily raid bosses !

PvP Is EVERYWHERE in L2 Elite ! Take a look !

Login in L2 Elite and be ready for Hard Farm and HARDEST PVP!

There are a lot of old players if you want to take revenge and a lot of new if you want to make friends or new enemies !

Thank you for reading my post ! Have a great day!

Editado por NetinhOO
It is not allowed to post the link (site) direct from the server, post the link by top l2jbr.
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.