Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

C5 System 709 (GG Killed & Original Authentication Working)

~DnR~

Posts recomendados

Hey all,

I'm here to share the first (public at least) properly functional C5 patch.

Few details about this. For couple of years now, all C5 patches have ceased to function and Windows 10 helped a lot on this crime. In order to connect, some people used to modify hosts file and started an apache server as a gameguard emulator locally. That is because of the complicated gameguard checks that would never let players connect otherwise (later chronicle clients usually had a trivial fix for this using a mere property).

Actually, there is only a single system patch around that worked for C5. This patch (

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!
) uses old Prelude authentication as a bypass and works like crap. An example of a drawback of this method is it sends credentials to server without any encryption.

And that is what I meant by saying "properly functional".

My share is my fix (a file) and a system folder along with it.

It's a working system with C5 original authentication for protocol 709.

Downloads:

Fix

System

How to test if it works? In the case of l2j, there are no C5 forks around except for l2jserver old branch. L2JFree branch was really good, but it's long gone.

However, C5 client can connect to L2J C4 login servers and that is enough for testing login.

I hope someone somewhere finds this helpful. Lots of people were looking for this few years ago, but it's never too late.

Special thanks to Karakan and DarthVader for pointing out and confirming the problem.

Best regards,

DnR

• Gostei 2
  • Amei 1
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.