Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Lineage 2 no Unreal 4

Posts recomendados

Ola um ótimo dia a todos.
Não sei se este é o local correto para postar, mas foi o que mais achei próximo, caso não seja peço a gentileza dos adms de moverem o conteúdo para o local correto.

Recentemente navegando na internet achei o cliente do L2 já editável dentro da unreal engine 4, no caso é a versão 4.12 do UE.

Contudo nesta versão é preciso ter conhecimento de C++, C# o qual tenho zero saber.

Meu interesse é colocar ele completamente editável se possível na versão nova 2.23 e aprimorar seu gráfico colocando arvores, grama, mar e remodelando os objetos com a qualidade da nova geração, e nisto sei que sou bom.

Caso alguém com conhecimento em C++ queira ajudar, tudo que peço é que o coloque para unreal 2.23 e visual studio 2019 com suas dependências ja linkadas para que eu possa só abrir no unreal e fazer a magica acontecer.

Aqui está o site que achei: 

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

o original pede unreal 2.12, visualstudio 2017, .net 4.6 sdk

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Try to setup files and start engine first. You can download UE4 v4.12( I think your 2.12 is typed by mistake) from Epic Launcher (You can download every version 4.x).

VS 2017 and net sdk from Microsoft as well.

No one yet knows if these files are usable and will be able to run.

It can be old version of files from project called LU4

Link para o comentário

Making of new (upgraded) content is a very hard work. LU4 have few persons in team and they have been working for several years. IMO only 1/4(or less) of content are made to this time.

I saw first version from 2016 - look closely at interface and character textures:

and that's how it looks today (2019):

Hard work of LU4 team. 5 years.
It's bad that the team didn't open the project.

In my free time I will try to look at this - I'm not C++ developer, but will try to run it.
If I fix something, I'll let you know here.

And to 4.24, some new nice features

Link para o comentário

Em 05/01/2020 at 15:44, Pastorious disse:

Making of new (upgraded) content is a very hard work. LU4 have few persons in team and they have been working for several years. IMO only 1/4(or less) of content are made to this time.

I saw first version from 2016 - look closely at interface and character textures:

and that's how it looks today (2019):

Hard work of LU4 team. 5 years.
It's bad that the team didn't open the project.

In my free time I will try to look at this - I'm not C++ developer, but will try to run it.
If I fix something, I'll let you know here.

And to 4.24, some new nice features

I Know im folowing them 🙂

Infelizmente o que eles estão fazendo não é o L2 que conhecemos para o UE4

Unfornutelly what they are doing is not the L2 we know for UE4

Link para o comentário

9 hours ago, SWing said:

I Know im folowing them 🙂

Infelizmente o que eles estão fazendo não é o L2 que conhecemos para o UE4

Unfornutelly what they are doing is not the L2 we know for UE4

Project is runnable can be opened - UE4.12 + VS2015 update 3 (not VS2017) - some warnings.

I can't understans last sentence?
AFAIK they are doing Interlude UE4. No new elements.

You need very powerfull machine to work with maps. You should have extensive experience with the engine UE4. And know how the game system works.

And what next? Client is not only objects on map, buildings, trees, grass, textures...
Game client needs communicate with server, wirite data, read data....

It not so easy.

Editado por Pastorious
Link para o comentário

• 5 months later...

Ok guys, here is latest news.
After a long time I found some free times to play with these files
First disclaimer - i know nothing about UE4 and C++, so I can be wrong.

We do not need "upgrade" project from 4.12 to 4.2x
Original base project was created with UE4 creator, probably with BluePrint base, and then the C++ code added. Or vice versa - doesen't matter.
AFAIK only custom C++ code is fragment with Camera, shoud by easely copied/adapted to the new VC++.
If You want work as map creator not as server/game developer don't bother with the C++ code - BluePrints system is your friend

If any1 want play with L2 maps in new Unreal Engine 4 v4.2x:

Generate new project with creator - name it "Lineage2UE4"(BluePrint, Third Person, without starter content).
Wait until project is open. Close program.

Unpack files downloaded from MEGA.
Copy content of folder "Content" from unpacked files to folder named "Content" in newly created project.
Start UE4 Editor and enjoy.

It's all, folks.

At start editor opens default map from clean generated project from folder "Content/ThirdPersonBP/Maps".
LU4 maps are located in "Content/Maps".
For example Dwarven Village is placed on 23_12 map

Screenshots are taken from v4.22.3 and 25.1

tested:
 4.22.3 - most compatible, nothing crashes
 4.24.3/4.25.1 - maps can by opened, editor hangs/crashes when trying build lights/shaders/textures

Second disclaimer: ue4 editors started from v4.23 are more adavnced in features, more heavy.
This is probably reason why editor crashes on my low end budget computer, only v4.22.3(lighter) not crashes

Do not dream about finalize game client and do not expects too much.
Maps are generated from a kind of automatic converter, have many bugs and errors, some maps are missing (ex.23_13), missing walls and flors in buldings, totally broken lights, textures needs revork, bad palced meshes, not converted dungeons/undergrounds at all (ex Elven Ruins, Ant Nest, 4s necropolis etc)
IMO only suitable to learning, excersises and tutorials  with UE4

Link para o comentário