Sign in to follow this  
SWing

Lineage 2 no Unreal 4

Ola um ótimo dia a todos.
Não sei se este é o local correto para postar, mas foi o que mais achei próximo, caso não seja peço a gentileza dos adms de moverem o conteúdo para o local correto.

Recentemente navegando na internet achei o cliente do L2 já editável dentro da unreal engine 4, no caso é a versão 4.12 do UE.

Contudo nesta versão é preciso ter conhecimento de C++, C# o qual tenho zero saber.

Meu interesse é colocar ele completamente editável se possível na versão nova 2.23 e aprimorar seu gráfico colocando arvores, grama, mar e remodelando os objetos com a qualidade da nova geração, e nisto sei que sou bom.

Caso alguém com conhecimento em C++ queira ajudar, tudo que peço é que o coloque para unreal 2.23 e visual studio 2019 com suas dependências ja linkadas para que eu possa só abrir no unreal e fazer a magica acontecer.

Aqui está o site que achei: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_IUTH5mavhkNjAzOTVxVVE4R3c

o original pede unreal 2.12, visualstudio 2017, .net 4.6 sdk

• Like 4

Try to setup files and start engine first. You can download UE4 v4.12( I think your 2.12 is typed by mistake) from Epic Launcher (You can download every version 4.x).

VS 2017 and net sdk from Microsoft as well.

No one yet knows if these files are usable and will be able to run.

It can be old version of files from project called LU4

Hi, it is old files from LU4, I changed manualy the files to run, but since im not C++ expert it has some bugs

there are some data missing but just a few, and they can be replaced easely

Making of new (upgraded) content is a very hard work. LU4 have few persons in team and they have been working for several years. IMO only 1/4(or less) of content are made to this time.

I saw first version from 2016 - look closely at interface and character textures:

and that's how it looks today (2019):

Hard work of LU4 team. 5 years.
It's bad that the team didn't open the project.

In my free time I will try to look at this - I'm not C++ developer, but will try to run it.
If I fix something, I'll let you know here.

And to 4.24, some new nice features

• Like 1

It doesn't matter.

The point is a map editor and server based on the old Interlude.
NCSoft works on a modified UE4 engine. You will not be able to edit the map and the game is unknown.

Mainline Lineage 2 and Classic Kamael is a pure crapp.

Em 05/01/2020 at 15:44, Pastorious disse:

Making of new (upgraded) content is a very hard work. LU4 have few persons in team and they have been working for several years. IMO only 1/4(or less) of content are made to this time.

I saw first version from 2016 - look closely at interface and character textures:

and that's how it looks today (2019):

Hard work of LU4 team. 5 years.
It's bad that the team didn't open the project.

In my free time I will try to look at this - I'm not C++ developer, but will try to run it.
If I fix something, I'll let you know here.

And to 4.24, some new nice features

I Know im folowing them 🙂

Infelizmente o que eles estão fazendo não é o L2 que conhecemos para o UE4

Unfornutelly what they are doing is not the L2 we know for UE4

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SWing said:

I Know im folowing them 🙂

Infelizmente o que eles estão fazendo não é o L2 que conhecemos para o UE4

Unfornutelly what they are doing is not the L2 we know for UE4

Project is runnable can be opened - UE4.12 + VS2015 update 3 (not VS2017) - some warnings.

lu41.jpg lu42.jpg

I can't understans last sentence?
AFAIK they are doing Interlude UE4. No new elements.

You need very powerfull machine to work with maps. You should have extensive experience with the engine UE4. And know how the game system works.

And what next? Client is not only objects on map, buildings, trees, grass, textures...
Game client needs communicate with server, wirite data, read data....

It not so easy.

Edited by Pastorious

Ok guys, here is latest news.
After a long time I found some free times to play with these files
First disclaimer - i know nothing about UE4 and C++, so I can be wrong.

We do not need "upgrade" project from 4.12 to 4.2x
Original base project was created with UE4 creator, probably with BluePrint base, and then the C++ code added. Or vice versa - doesen't matter.
AFAIK only custom C++ code is fragment with Camera, shoud by easely copied/adapted to the new VC++.
If You want work as map creator not as server/game developer don't bother with the C++ code - BluePrints system is your friend

If any1 want play with L2 maps in new Unreal Engine 4 v4.2x:

Generate new project with creator - name it "Lineage2UE4"(BluePrint, Third Person, without starter content).
Wait until project is open. Close program.

Unpack files downloaded from MEGA.
Copy content of folder "Content" from unpacked files to folder named "Content" in newly created project.
Start UE4 Editor and enjoy.

It's all, folks.

At start editor opens default map from clean generated project from folder "Content/ThirdPersonBP/Maps".
LU4 maps are located in "Content/Maps".
For example Dwarven Village is placed on 23_12 map

Screenshots are taken from v4.22.3 and 25.1

tested:
 4.22.3 - most compatible, nothing crashes
 4.24.3/4.25.1 - maps can by opened, editor hangs/crashes when trying build lights/shaders/textures

Second disclaimer: ue4 editors started from v4.23 are more adavnced in features, more heavy.
This is probably reason why editor crashes on my low end budget computer, only v4.22.3(lighter) not crashes

Do not dream about finalize game client and do not expects too much.
Maps are generated from a kind of automatic converter, have many bugs and errors, some maps are missing (ex.23_13), missing walls and flors in buldings, totally broken lights, textures needs revork, bad palced meshes, not converted dungeons/undergrounds at all (ex Elven Ruins, Ant Nest, 4s necropolis etc)
IMO only suitable to learning, excersises and tutorials  with UE4

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

⭐ Links Úteis

⚔️ Server Patrocinador

🎁 Ofertas

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jader Vinicius
      Boa noite, criei um servidor de lineage 2 interlude, porém não passa da tela de confirmar o servidor.
      Dentre as soluções encontradas na internet já realizei os seguinte procedimentos
      - Liberei todas as portas 2106; 3306; 7777; 9014 tanto no firewall quanto no modem 
      - Reinstalei o cliente Interlude
      - Mudei a system varias vezes
      - Coloquei o ip do meu computador
      - Troquei a REV 
      - Revisei o L2.ini
      Porém nada funcionou, alguém poderia me ajudar, tanto o loguin server quanto o game server estão ligados 

• By L2Temida
      I would like to invite everyone to play together on the L2Temida server. The server uses English, so we are open to players from all over the world.
      We have many years of experience related to the game Lineage 2 Interlude, which we dedicate to the server, where you will spend your free time pleasently. We listen to each individual, we consider each proposal, we try to fix all errors related to the game immediately after the notification. We are a young team that strives to make the game give you a lot of joy and let us fulfill ourselves in realizing the goals we have set ourselves.

Rates:

Experience (EXP) - 8x
      Skill Points (SP) - 8x
      Adena - 6x
      Drop Items - 8x
      Spoil - 9x
      Weight Limit - 3x
      Drop Quest - 6x

Informations:
      Temida Shop is avaible where we can buy Soulshots, mana potions and many other interesting things. We’ll find Mammon there too
      Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 1 hours
      Maximum Buffs Slots - 24 + 4
      Buffer (for players and pets) - Yes Olympiads Max Enchant - 16
      Anti-Bot System (Smartguard)
      Sub-Class Quest - Not
      Class Master - Yes (in Giran)
      Offline mode Shop - Yes (.offline)
      Auto Learn Skills - Yes
      Champions System - Yes
      Wedding System - Yes
      Achievements system - Yes
      Global Gatekeeper - Yes
      Scrools and LIfe Stones is Stackable
      Weight Limit - x3 Lvl differences in party - 19
      All Newbie Buffs are available for players from level 1 to level 40
      Full C-Grade in Luxury Shop
      Working siege Clan Hall (Fortress of Resistance, Bandit Stronghold, Devastated Castle, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Chateau and Fortress of the Dead).
      2 Boxes are allowed ( Main + 2 Box ).
      Coin’s of Luck is the additional currency in game. They can be obtained through Voting and Donation. One vote gives 25 CoL.
      Book and Amulets drop has been blocked.
      Greater CP Potion and CP Potion has 2 sec reuse.
      All configurations and features that were not reported here are Retail, ie equal to the official Lineage II or were considered irrelevant.

Enchants:
      Safe Enchant - 3
      Max Enchant - 16
      Normal Scroll chance - 60%
      Blessed Scroll chance - 60% and not crystallizes

Addons:
      The ability to transfer your character to another account. Cost: 5,000 CoL.
      Possibility to bet NPC Taurin (wh), Buffer, Temida Shop and Service Manager in CH and Castle. The cost of 1 npc is 2000 CoL.
      All mobs on PI drop Mid-Grade Life Stone - Level 76.
      Exchange of Noblesse Tiara for any augmentation (Description augmentation is in the forum)

Events:
      TvT - 19:00 1-81 lvl: Reward 10 FA, High-Grade Life Stone - Level 76, Top reward list - 20 CoL
      CtF - 19:00 1-81 lvl: Reward 10 FA, High-Grade Life Stone - Level 76
      DM -  19:00 1-81 lvl: Reward 10 FA, High-Grade Life Stone - Level 76
      TvT, CtF, DM are interchangeable
      Other events are also available but you will find out about them in some time
      Kamaloka 70+
      Collect Medals and Glittering Medals (Description is in the forum)

More information can be found on our Forum or Website
      WEBSITE

https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=l2temida
    • By Kelvin
      Salve galera! Fiz uma seleção de todos (ou quase) os clientes de Lineage 2 que encontrei pela internet, consegui boa parte na Maxcheaters e no site da Mobius, fiz o download de todas e upei
      diretamente em um Google Drive para ficar fácil o acesso a todos, se alguma informação sobre versão ou cronica estiverem erradas me informem, tentei organizar o mais correto possível.
      The Chaotic Chronicle

00 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Chronicle - Prelude (Beta)

01 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Chronicle - Chronicle I - Harbingers of War

02 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Chronicle - Chronicle II - Age of Splendor

03 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Chronicle - Chronicle III - Rise of Darkness

04 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Chronicle - Chronicle IV - Scions of Destiny

05 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Chronicle - Chronicle V - Oath of Blood

The Chaotic Throne

06 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - Interlude

07 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - The 1st Throne - The Kamael

08 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - The 1st Throne - The Kamael - Hellbound

09 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - The 2nd Throne - Gracia

10 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - The 2nd Throne - Gracia 2

11 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - The 2nd Throne - Gracia Final

12 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - The 2nd Throne - Epilogue

13 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - Freya

14 - Lineage II - The Chaotic Throne - Freya - High Five

Goddess of Destruction

15 - Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction - Awakening

16 - Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction - Harmony

17 - Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction - Tauti

18 - Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction - Glory Days

19 - Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction - Lindvior

20 - Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction - Valliance

Epic Tale Of Aden

21 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Ertheia

22 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Infinite Odyssey

22.1 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Underground / Infinite Odyssey: Hymn of the Soul

23 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Helios

24 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Grand Crusade

25 - Lineage II - Epic Tale of Aden - Salvation

25.1 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Etina's Fate

26 - Lineage II - Epic Tale Of Aden - Fafurion

27 - Lineage II - Prologue - Prelude of War

Classic

23.1 - Lineage II Classic 2.0 - Saviors

24.1 - Lineage II - Classic 2.5 Zaken

25.1 - Lineage II - Classic 2.7 Seven Sings

26.1 - Lineage II - Classic 2.9 Secret of Empire

27.1 - Lineage II - Classic 3.0 The Kamael
    • By boich00
      Server Features
      Rates:
      *EXP: 35x
      *SP: 45x
      *DROP: 1x
      *SPOIL: 15x
      *ADENA: 200x
      Enchant system:
      *Enchant Weapon Safe: +3.
      *Enchant Weapon Max: +27.
      *Enchant Weapon Rate: Normal Scroll - 58%, Blessed Scroll - 65%.
      *Enchant Armor & Jewel Safe: +3.
      *Enchant Armor & Jewel Max: + 12.
      *Enchant Armor & Jewel Rate: Normall Scroll - 40%, Blessed Scroll - 50%.
      Other:
      *Interlude Client 100% Working.
      *Starting Level: 1 with 2KK Adena.
      *Main Town: Strip Mine (Shopping zone. Here u can fing all our custom NPCs.)
      *Farm Zone: DVC Level 78-80 (Drop from mobs is Adena, Seal Stones and Vendetta Coin. Here you can find also 4 custom raid bosses.)
      *Epic Zone: Gondor Level 87-90 (Drop from Gondor Guards is Adena, Seal Stones and Little chance for Epic Weapons. Here you can find also 5 custom raid bosses with respawn time 12h.)
      *Epic Zone: Mordor Level 87-90 (Drop from Mordor Guards is adena, Seal Stones and Little chance for Mordor Weapons. Here you can find also 5 custom raid bosses with respawn time 12h.)
      *Max. level is 80 and 100%.
      *Zariche and Cursed Weapon System work 100%.
      *Auto Learn Skill. Without Divine inspirations book for learn 4 buff slot additionally.
      *Subclass: Free.
      *Buffs lasts: 1h. Special Buffs Cov, Magnus etc.. 20 min. Seraphin and Cat 5 min.
      *Buffs slot: 26 + 4 Divine inspiration.
      *Clan skill: 100% working.
      *Olympiad fully working. Period is 1 week.
      *Sieges 100% working.
      *Geodata fully working.
      *Offline Shop working.
      *TvT event: auto in every 2h. (Later will have "Character Killing Monuments", "Party Farm" and "Tournament"
      *Spawn Protection.
      *Clan Hall work 100%.
      *Petitions 100% work.
      Custom Items (All items buy with Spoil materials, Epic Tokens, AA):
      -Spoil is retail like.
      -Epic Tokens (Drop only from Raid bosses in Gondor and Mordor.)
      -Ancient Adena (Drop from DVC Monsters, Gondor and Mordor Guards.)
      -Vendetta Coin (Drop only from DVC Monsters and need for buying S greade Weapon, Armor and jewel.)
      *Epic Dark Knight Sets. (EDK)
      (Heavy Set - CON +2, STR +2, Max. HP +800, Atk. Spd. +2%, P. Atk. +4%, P. Def. +10%, M. Def. +5%.) 
      (Light Set - DEX +2, STR +2, Max. HP/MP +300, Atk. Spd. +6%, P. Atk. +6%, P. Def. +5%, Crit. Rate +10%, Spd +10.)
      (Robe Set - WIT +2, INT+2, MEN -1, Max. HP +200, MP +800, Cst. Spd. +15%, M. Atk. +5%, P. Def. +4%, MP Reg. +8%, Spd +10, Small decrease in chance of spell interruption.)
      *Kamikaze Sets(Visual like a Dynasty)
      (Heavy Set - CON -2, STR +4, Max. HP +1000, Atk. Spd. +8%, P. Atk. +15%, Spd. +8, PvP Physical Damage +3%. Decrease P. Def./M. Def. -8%, Accuracy/Evasion -2%, Sleep and Hold Probability -25%.)
      (Light Set - DEX +3, STR +4, CON -2, Max. HP/MP +400, Atk. Spd. +10%, P. Atk. +15%, Crit. Dmg. +5%, Speed +15, PvP Physical Skill Damage +3%, Decrease P. Def./M. Def. -10%, Accuracy/Evasion -3, Silence and Shok Resistance -30%.)
      (Robe Set - WIT +2, INT +4, MEN -2, Max. HP +350, Max. MP +1000, Cst. Spd. +15%, M.Atk. +15%, Speed +15, PvP Magical Damage +3%, Decrease P. Def./M. Def. -10%, Accuracy/Evasion -3, Paralysis and Stun Resistance -30%.)
      *Vendetta Sets(Visual like a Apella)
      (Heavy Set - CON +3, STR +3, Max. HP +1200, Atk. Spd. +6%, P.Atk. +8%, P. Def. +15%, M.Def. +10%, PvP Physical Damage +5%, Sleep and Hold Probability +30%.)
      (Light Set - DEX +3, STR +3, Max. HP/MP +500, Atk. Spd. +8%, P.Atk. +12%, P. Def. +10%, Evasion/Accuracy +3, Speed +20, Crt. rate +30, Crt. Dmg +6%, PvP Physical Skill Damage +5%, Silence and Shok Resistance +30%.)
      (Robe Set - WIT +2, INT +4, Max. HP +500, Max. MP +1200, Cst. Spd. +15%, M. Atk. +10%, P. Def. +8%, Speed +20, MP Regen. +12%, M. Crit rate +6%, Pvp Magical Damage +5%, Paralysis and Stun Resistance +30%
      *Epic Weapons ( Stats = Normal S greade Weapons but little up P. Atk/M. Atk.)
      *Kamikaze Weapons (Fighter, Critical and Mage bonus skills.)
      -Fighter Bonus Skill ( P.Atk/Atk. Spd. +15%. Decrease P. Def/M. Def -10%, Shok Resistance -25%.)
      -Critical Bonus Skill ( Crit. Dmg +15%, Atk. Speed and Speed +10%. Decrease P. Def/M. Def -10%, Hold Resistance -25%.)
      -Mage Bonus Skill ( Cst. Spd +15%, M. Atk +15%. Decrease P. Def/M. Def -10%, Hold, Sleep and Silence Resistance -25%.)
      *Epic Mask ( Bonus - HP+300, Speed +30.)
      *Epic Shield ( Bonus - P. Def +2%, Shok and Silence Resistance +20%)
      *Epic Accessories ( 6 accessories with little bonus status.)
      *Epic Cloaks ( Cloak Protection P.Def +500, Iron Will M.Def +500, Balance P. Def/M. Def +250.)
      *Dual Sword of Miracles ( Stats = Arcana + Acumen.)
      *Dusk Sword ( Stats = Arcana + Acumen.)
      *Dusk Shield ( Bonus - P. Def +2%, Shok and Silence Resistance +20%)
      Custom NPCs:
      *Global Gatekeeper (Teleport to All Towns, Leveling Zone, Farm and Epic Zones.)
      *NPC Buffer without Cov, Cat, Seraphin etc...
      *Wedding Manager
      *Misc Shop
      *Weapon Shop
      *Armor/Jewel Shop
      *Epic Lord (All custom items here)
      *Blacksmith of Mammon (Here you can unseal your Weapon, Armor and jewels)
      *Merchant of Mammon (Here you can buy dyes and material recipes)
      *Warehouse Keeper
      *Symbol Maker
      *Skill Manager (Here you can enchant skills for all classes with Secret Book of Giants)
      *Boss Manager (Here you can see all custom raid and grand bosses respawn time)
      *Ancient Trader (Here you can exchange seal stones, up level to Soul Crystal for SA, buy Dual Sword of Miracle, Dusk Sword and Shield)
      *All class changer (Here change your 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Reward 1 BOG in 3rd.)
      *Olympiad Manager
      Custom Raid Bosses drop and Respawn time:
      Raid Bosses in DVC.
      *Dragon Lord ( Drop 3 Epic Weapon, Adena, BOG and BEWS,BEAS but little chance. Respawn of every 8 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Vampire Lord ( Drop 3 Epic Weapon, Adena, BOG and BEWS,BEAS but little chance. Respawn of every 8 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Witch King ( Drop 3 Epic Weapon, Adena, BOG and BEWS,BEAS but little chance. Respawn of every 8 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Forgotten King ( Drop 3 Epic Weapon, Adena, BOG and BEWS,BEAS but little chance. Respawn of every 8 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      Raid Bosses in Gondor.
      *Ortho Lancer ( Drop 2 Epic Weapon, Adena and Wind Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Gondor Commander ( Drop 2 Epic Weapon, Adena and Fire Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Gondor Defender ( Drop 2 Epic Weapon, Adena and Water Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Gimli ( Drop 2 Epic Weapon, Adena and Divine Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Donetor II ( Drop 2 Epic Weapon, Adena and Earth Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      Raid Bosses in Mordor.
      *Bone Scorpion ( Drop 2 Mordor Weapon, Adena and Wind Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Shelob ( Drop 2 Mordor Weapon, Adena and Water Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Grishnakh ( Drop 2 Mordor Weapon, Adena and Earth Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Morgoth ( Drop 2 Mordor Weapon, Adena and Fire Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      *Sauron ( Drop 2 Mordor Weapon, Adena and Divine Token. Respawn of every 12 hours after killing of Raid boss.)
      Grand Bosses Respawn time:
      Baium: 7 days (168h), 2h random respawn.
      Zaken: 2 days (48h), 2h random respawn.
      Valakas: 13 days (312h), 2h random respawn
      Antharas: 11 days (264h), 2h random respawn.
      Queen Ant: 2 days (48h), 2h random respawn.
      Frintezza: 2 days (48h), 2h random respawn.
      Orfen: 36 hours, 1h random respawn.
      Core: 36 hours, 1h random respawn.

Special Vendetta mods:
      *Custom Anti-Bot System: We have a custom anti-bot system that will prevent bots from taking the joy of the game.
      *Vendetta PvP Title Color System: PvPers will be awarded with custom title colors automatically, according to their PvP ranking.
      *Chanpion System - Double HP, Triple drop rate.
      *Work comand .online | .deposit/.withdraw - 1KKK Adena | .tvtjoin | .tvtleave | .tvtstatus | .raidinfo | .status | .skills | .inventory for security anti corrupion
      *Shift + klick you can see what drop any monster and raid bosses.
      *The player has to be inside in 1000 radius around the RaidBoss in order to get Nobless!
      *Multibox protection - Maximum client per PC is 3. Disconect multibox in 30 sec.
      *PvP/PK Announce massage.
      *PvP/PK System Color name.
      *Pvp Reward System - Vendetta Coin.
      *Show enemys HP/CP on die.
      *Balance class damages and class damages in oly.
      *Death Penality chance if killed by mob is 20%.
      And much more...

• By L2Mutiny
      OPEN BETA TEST DATE: December 18 2019
      SERVER START DATE: January 31 2020

Greetings players,
      Welcome to the second season of our big project!
      With the reservation that we can't list or reveal every single thing right here and right now, we advise you reading carefully our specs.
      First and foremost, let us tell you how we differ from other servers:
      - Unique, state of the art Anti-Bot protection
      - Complete Website Rework
      - Forum Improvements
      - New PvP Currency - Enemy's Heart
      - New Custom Farm / PvP Area (GOE)
      - Brand New Community Board System
      - PvP Streak System
      - LiveStream Mass / Personal Rewards
      - Voting Mass / Personal Rewards
      - Unique Ranking System
      - Unique DressMe models
      - Achievement System
      - Olympiad improvements
      - Brand New, Unique Accessories
      We offer balance! Donation unfriendly environment for people to abuse and ruin the game. Most of donation is for visuals.
      Read Below basics for L2Mutiny Project:
      General RATES:
      Exp / Sp: x15
      Adena: x10
      Drop: x10
      Spoil: x10
      Quest Reward: x3
      Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1
      Save Enchant: +4
      Max Enchant: +16
      Normal Enchant: 56%
      Bless Encahnt: 60%
      Max Enchant: 50%
      Max Enchant: 30%
      Quest Reward: x5
      Manor: x2

Basic Features:
      Global Gatekeeper
      GM Shop up to S
      Auction House
      Control Pannel .cfg
      Donation Store with limited available options.
      Ranking System in Community Board
      Items, Monsters & Raid Bosses Database with many functions
      Automatic potions clicker system, Shift + Click
      Offline Buffstores
      Offline Shops
      2h duration on all buffs, dances, songs, summon, prophecies
      Buff slots: 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration)
      Dance / Song slots: 12
      Skills are auto learn
      Automatic loot for monsters
      Manual loot for raid bosses & epic bosses
      1st, 2nd, 3rd profession change for Adena on Class Master NPC
      Mana Potions: 1000 MP Restoration with 8 seconds cooldown.
      Champion Monsters (2% to chance to spawn)
      OPEN BETA TEST DATE: December 18 2019
      SERVER START DATE: January 31 2020