Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'high five'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Server Emulators
    • Tutoriais
    • Help and Support
    • Servidores
    • Sites
    • Download
    • Java MODs
    • Desenvolvimento
    • Recruitment
    • Conteúdo Offline
  • Players
  • L2JBR Labs
  • Off Topic
  • Publicidade Privada
  • Administração
  • Top L2jBrasil
  • Central de Reciclagem
  • Animes
  • Lineage 2 Old-School's Bate-papo
  • Lineage 2 Old-School's Fotos & Vídeos
  • Lineage 2 Old-School's Tópicos

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Facebook:


Skype:


Site:


Localização:


Interesses:

Found 11 results

  1. Topic [L2J] L2Mutiny H5 - Rates X15 - BETA ON OPENING August 05 2020! OPEN BETA TEST DATE: August 05 2020 SERVER START DATE: August 28 2020 Website: https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=out&u=L2Mutiny&go=1 Greetings players, Welcome to the Third season of our big project! With the reservation that we can’t list or reveal every single thing right here and right now, we advise you reading carefully our specs. First and foremost, let us tell you how we differ from other servers: Unique, state of the art Anti-Bot protection New, custom GoD Interface, fully integrated with H5 Farmable Epic Jewels Farmable Ancient Enchant Scrolls Brand New Community Board with easy Navigation Complete Website Rework Intricate Class Balance Fortress/Siege npc in Giran Forum Improvements New PvP Currency - Enemy's Heart New Custom Farm/PvP Area (GOE) PvP Streak System LiveStream Mass/Personal Rewards Voting Mass/Personal Rewards Unique Ranking System Unique DressMe models Achievement System Olympiad improvements Brand New, Unique Accessories We offer balance! Most of donation is for visuals and we do not provide donations for Equipment. Read Below basics for L2Mutiny Project: General RATES: Exp/Sp: x15 Adena: x7 Drop: x7 Spoil: x7 Quest Reward: x3 Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1 Save Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +16 Normal Enchant: Dynamic Bless Encahnt: Dynamic Attribute Stone: 50% Attribute Crystal: 30% Quest Reward: x5 Manor: x2 OPEN BETA TEST DATE: August 05 2020 SERVER START DATE: August 28 2020
  2. DESTARION - New Fantasy World - Lineage 2 High Five «Crimson» PvP x500. » Grand Opening: 24 July, 2020 at 18:00 GMT +1 « Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us! At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project! Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bring together great online! And also the advanced system of support of players where everyone can address on any question and receive the answer satisfying it! We are happy to provide you, the first and unique game world of its kind «Crimson» PvP x500. • WEB SITE: - Destarion • BASIC: - Server Chronicles: High Five. - Platform: Java. - Server: PvP - Easy start, without difficult character leveling. • ON THE SERVER YOU WILL FIND: - Players from all over the world! - The strongest clans and const party! - PvP battles 24/7 and hot Olympiad! - Constant server support by advertising! - Long-term work without wipe! - Stable operation of all project resources! - Quality assurance and protection from third-party software! • MAIN INFORMATION: - Server Rates: Exp: x500, SP: x500, Adena: x1, Drop: x1, Spoil: x50, Quest Reward: x10, Quest Items: x10, Quest Drop: x10, Epaulettes: x25, Fame: x10, Raid Boss: x1. - All prices are indexed according to our rates. - All characters appear in the starting location Town of Dion. - Unique Community Board (Alt+B) - Here you can find absolutely everything. - Daily steep promotions and contests. - In all places where characters appear, there are all necessary NPC. - Automatic learning of all skills. - All characters have been added a small starting capital. - There are commands to turn off the experience and block the buff. - The slots in the inventory are increased. - Unique Buffer, GM-Shop and Gatekeeper. - Unique system for changing the appearance of the armor / character. - Increased Chance Craft Master Work on 5%. - Special store for Amber (PC Cafe points) at Alt+B. - The island of Hellbound is open and has 11 level. - Unique ACP-service. - Regular automatic Tournaments / Events with awards. - The Mana Potion restores MP like HP recovery cans. - Qualitative support for players. Do not list everything in order to see everything with your own eyes, just go into the game and plunge into the fairy world of our project. (And these are not just words, in the game you will encounter many trifles that will simplify the game for you). • More information of the server: https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=destarion
  3. DESTARION - New Fantasy World - Lineage 2 High Five «Summer» Craft-PvP x50. » Grand Opening: June 6, 2020 at 16:00 GMT +1. « Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us! At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project! Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bring together great online! And also the advanced system of support of players where everyone can address on any question and receive the answer satisfying it! We are happy to provide you, the first and unique game world of its kind «Summer» Craft-PvP x50! • WEB SITE: - Destarion • BASIC: - Server Chronicles: High Five. - Platform: Java. - Server: Craft-PvP - Easy start, without difficult character leveling. • ON THE SERVER YOU WILL FIND: - High and stable online! - The strongest clans and const party! - PvP battles 24/7 and hot Olympiad! - Constant server support by advertising! - Long-term work without wipe! - Stable operation of all project resources! - Quality assurance and protection from third-party software! • MAIN INFORMATION: - Server Rates: Exp: x50, SP: x50, Adena: x50, Drop: x25, Spoil: x25, Quest Reward: x10, Quest Items: x10, Quest Drop: x10, Epaulettes: x25, Fame: x10, Raid Boss: x10. - All prices are indexed according to our rates. - All characters appear in the starting location Town of Dion. - Unique Community Board (Alt+B) - Here you can find absolutely everything. - Daily steep promotions and contests. - In all places where characters appear, there are all necessary NPC. - Automatic learning of all skills. - All characters have been added a small starting capital. - There are commands to turn off the experience, block the buff, reject the chat. - The slots in the inventory are increased. - Unique Buffer, GM-Shop and Classmaster. - Unique system for changing the appearance of the armor / character. - Increased Chance Craft Master Work on 5%. - Special store for Amber (PC Cafe points) at Alt+B. - The island of Hellbound is open and has 11 level. - Unique ACP-service. - Regular automatic Tournaments / Events with awards. - The Mana Potion restores MP like HP recovery cans. - Qualitative support for players. Do not list everything in order to see everything with your own eyes, just go into the game and plunge into the fairy world of our project. (And these are not just words, in the game you will encounter many trifles that will simplify the game for you). • More information of the server: https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=destarion
  4. Ola boa tarde, alguem poderia me informar quais tipos de revi de lineage 2 h5 existem e quais as diferenças entre elas? e quais são mais seguras? Desde ja agradeço!!!
  5. Eu mudo o acesslevel no navicat, porém quando entro no l2 o meu char está normal. Alguém saberia como arrumar esse problema?
  6. Bom pessoal, eu encontrei uma certa discrepância nos servidores de l2 a algum tempo. As skills da classe Tyrant sempre mostram uma descrição e as vezes, dependendo do servidor, os bônus são diferentes, como sempre seguem o mesmo padrão de bônus eu desconsiderei uma edição pela staff dos servidores pois os bônus sempre seguem as descrições abaixo sem alterações. Referencias do site l2j.ru: Bison Spirit Totem - User is possessed by a Bison's soul, increasing Accuracy for 1 minute when using a hand-to-hand weapon and increasing P. Atk. by 10% and Critical Rate by 100 when HP is below 60%. If HP is below 30%, P. Atk. is increased by 30% and Critical Rate is increased by 300. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Hawk Spirit Totem - Becomes possessed by a Hawk's soul. For 5 minutes, when using a hand-to-hand combat weapon, increases Accuracy by 6, Critical Rate by 100, and Critical Damage by 30%. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Ogre Spirit Totem - Becomes possessed by an Ogre's soul. Increases one's own P. Atk./P. Def./M. Def. by 30% and Critical Damage by 10% for 5 minutes. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Puma Spirit Totem - Possessed by a Puma's soul, the user's Accuracy increases by 6 and Atk. Spd. by 20% for 5 minutes. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Rabbit Spirit Totem - Becomes possessed by a Rabbit's soul. Increases one's own Atk. Spd. by 30%, Speed by 30%, and Evasion by 12 for 5 minutes. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Wolf Spirit Totem - Possessed by a Wolf's soul, the user's Speed increases by 20% and Accuracy by 3 for 5 minutes. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Bear Spirit Totem - Possessed by a Bear's soul, the user's P. Atk. and Critical Damage increases by 20%, and Speed by 30% for 5 minutes. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Referencia do site PmFun Bison Spirit Totem - At 60% or less HP - P.Atk. +43%, Accuracy +6, Critical +100, At 30% or less HP - Critical changes from +100 to +400 Hawk Spirit Totem - Only if a Fist weapon is equipped: Accuracy +6, Critical +100, Critical Damage +30% Ogre Spirit Totem - P.Def. +30%, M.Def. +30%, Evasion -9, Speed -30% Puma Spirit Totem - Only when Fists are equipped: Atk. Spd. +20%, Accuracy +6 Rabbit Spirit Totem - P.Atk. -30%, Evasion +12, Speed +30%, Accuracy -9 Wolf Spirit Totem - Speed +20%, Accuracy +3 Bear Spirit Totem - Speed -30%, Only if Fists are equipped: P.Atk. +20%, Critical Damage +20% Podem ver que a maioria das skills dão os mesmo bônus porem algumas fazem redução de status e é justamente estas que estão me preocupando pois quero configurar meu servidor para que seja o mais equilibrado possível. Aparentemente a descrição na maioria das system pode estar errada pois algumas nem mesmo mostra os valores de bônus da skill. Alguém sabe me dizer qual esta certa para a crônica High Five?
  7. DESTARION - New Fantastic World - High Five «Sirius» Craft-PvP x100. Opening will take place on March 21, 2020 at 16:00 (GMT +1). Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us! At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project! Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bring together great online! And also the advanced system of support of players where everyone can address on any question and receive the answer satisfying it! We are happy to provide you, the first and unique game world of its kind «Sirius» Craft-PvP x100! • WEB SITE: - Destarion • BASIC: - Server Chronicles: High Five. - Platform: Java. - Server: Craft-PvP - Easy start, without difficult character leveling. • ON THE SERVER YOU WILL FIND: - High and stable online! - Strongest clans, const parties and alliances! - PvP battles 24/7 and a hot Olympiad! - Constant server support by advertising! - Long-term work without wipe! - Stable operation of all project resources! - Quality assurance and protection from third-party software! • MAIN INFORMATION: - Server Rates - Exp: x100, SP: x100, Adena: x70, Drop: x25, Spoil: x25, Quest Reward: x10, Quest Items: x10, Quest Drop: x10, Epaulettes: x25, Fame: x10, Raid Boss: x10. - All prices are indexed according to our rates. - All characters appear in the starting location Town of Dion. - Unique Community Board ( Alt+B ) - Here you can find absolutely everything. - Daily steep promotions and contests. - In all places where characters appear, there are all necessary NPC. - Automatic learning of all skills. - All characters have been added a small starting capital. - There are commands to turn off the experience, block the buff, reject the chat. - The slots in the inventory are increased. - Unique Buffer, GM-Shop and Classmaster. - Unique system for changing the appearance of the armor / character. - Increased Chance Craft Master Work on 5%. - Special store for Amber (PC Cafe points ) at Alt+В. - The island of Hellbound is open and has 11 level. - Unique ACP-service. - Regular automatic Tournaments / Events with awards. - The Mana Potion restores MP like HP recovery cans. - Qualitative support for players. Do not list everything in order to see everything with your own eyes, just go into the game and plunge into the fairy world of our project. (And these are not just words, in the game you will encounter many trifles that will simplify the game for you). • More information of the server: https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=destarion
  8. DESTARION - New Fantastic World - High Five «Eternal» PvP x1000. Opening will take place on February 14, 2020 at 18:00 (UTC +1). Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us! At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project! Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bring together great online! And also the advanced system of support of players where everyone can address on any question and receive the answer satisfying it! We are happy to provide you, the first and unique game world of its kind «Eternal» PvP x1000! • WEB SITE: https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=destarion • BASIC: - Server Chronicles: High Five. - Platform: Java. - Server: PvP - Light start, without a complicated farm and pumping the character. • ON THE SERVER YOU WILL FIND: - High and stable online! - Strongest clans, const parties and alliances! - PvP battles 24/7 and a hot Olympiad! - Constant server support by advertising! - Long-term work without wipe! - Stable operation of all project resources! - Quality assurance and protection from third-party software! • MAIN INFORMATION: - Server Rates - Exp: x1000, SP: x1000, Adena: x1, Drop: x1, Spoil: x50, Quest Reward: x1, Quest Items: x1, Quest Drop: x5, Epaulettes: x25, Fame: x10, Raid Boss: x1. - The living economy, the rates of adena x1. All prices are indexed according to our rates. - Adena \ Silver \ Gold with loot, distributed within the party. - All characters appear in the starting location Hunters Village. - When you start, you already have a Nobless buff. - Unique Community Board ( Alt+B ) - Here you can find absolutely everything. - Daily steep promotions and contests. - In all places where characters appear, there are all necessary NPC. - Automatic learning of all skills. - All characters have been added a small starting capital for development. - Infinite soulshots and arrows. - Things with augment can be transferred / sold (optional). - It is possible to insert attachments in PvP objects. - There are commands to turn off the experience, block the buff, reject the chat. - The slots in the inventory are increased. - Unique farm currency and items. - Unique Buffer, GM-Shop and Classmaster. - Available offline trade \ craft \ selling buffs. - Unique raincoats. - Unique system for changing the appearance of the armor / character. - Increased Chance Craft Master Work on 5%. - Special store for Amber (PC Cafe points ) at Alt+В. - Olympiad shop (It sells rare items, for participation in the Olympiad). - The island of Hellbound is open and has 11 level. - Unique ACP-service. - Regular automatic Tournaments / Events with awards. - The Mana Potion restores MP like HP recovery cans. - Pleasant rewards in the PvP zone! - Qualitative support for players. Do not list everything in order to see everything with your own eyes, just go into the game and plunge into the fairy world of our project. (And these are not just words, in the game you will encounter many trifles that will simplify the game for you). • More information of the server: https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=destarion
  9. Rates Experience (EXP) x100 Skill Points (SP) x100 Adena x50 Drop Items x1 Quest Experience (EXP) x10 Quest Skill Points (SP) x10 Quest Adena x10 Quest Drop Items x30 Spoil x1 Weight Limit x7 Manor x5 Fishing x3 Enchants Safe Enchant +3 Max. Enchant +20 Normal Scroll chance Variable Chance Blessed Scroll chance Variable Chance Ancient Scroll chance Variable Chance Divine Scroll chance Variable Chance Elemental Max. Level Level 7 Elemental Stone chance 60% Elemental Crystal chance 40% Configuration Server time UTC - 3 Buffs, Dances and Songs duration 2 hours Max. Buff Slots 26 Max. Dances and Songs Slots 12 Max. Clients by PC 2 Chance Min. of Debuffs 10% Chance Max. of Debuffs 90% Olympiads Max. Enchant 20 Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata Accumulative Sub-Classe Sub-Classe Quest Max. Sub-Classe Level 80 Classe Master Off-line Shop mode Auto Learn Skills AutoLoot Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot Vitality System Cancel Returns buffs Wedding System website: © L2ZG 2020
  10. L2 Renegades - High Five Long Term PvP Server - No custom items - XP/SP: 400x - Adena: 100x - Quest: 1x - Spoil: 1x - Weight Limit: 100x - Elemental Stone: 60% - Elemental Crystal: 50% - Safe: +4 - Max blessed enchant 60%: +8 - Max divine enchant 44%: +12 - Epic Jewels: Grand Boss only - GM Shop: D-Grade at Vorpal - Elegia items: grand boss only - Moirai/Vesper found: Olympiad Tokens only - Auto Learn skills - Olympiad: 15 days - Special rewards for tokens - Buff time: 2 hours - Siege/TW: 15 days - Divine Enchant: Boss Drop - Fame - PvP Shop - Olympiad Token - Dressme system https://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=stats&u=l2renegades Beta: em breve. Abertura: em breve.
×
×
  • Create New...