Jump to content

jhacxd

Membro
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Normal

About jhacxd

  • Rank
    ForeverAlone
  1. Servidor mid rates L2Essence Re abre su puertas el sábado 25 de julio a las 18 horas (GMT-3). Exp/SP: x15 Adena: x10 Drop: x6 Spoil: x7 Quest Drop: x2 Quest Reward Rate: x1 Manor: x6 Raid Boss Drop: x1 Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +16 Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: 52% Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: 60% Elemental Stone chance: 40% Elemental Crystal chance: 30% 2h duration on all buffs, dances, songs, summon, prophecies. Buff slots: 24(+4 Divine Inspiration) Dance/Song slots: 12 Skills are auto learn (Except forgottens). Automatic loot for monsters. Manual loot for raid bosses & epic bosses. 1st, 2nd, 3rd profession change for Adena on Class Master NPC. Sub-Class FREE (Doesn't require Official Quest) Certification quest free Mana Potions: 1000 MP Restoration with 10 seconds cooldown. Champion Monsters up to Lv 75 (2% to chance to spawn) Pride of Kamael buff is a SELF ONLY buff. Exp/SP Runes Control & click on an attribute or attribute crystal (adds them all together in 1 item) Mob drop/exp/sp under and above 8 levels penalty.
×
×
  • Create New...