Download: https://mega.nz/file/fDY23A7D#4W9UUBzR7kNAwELqircXsSO1hZyTqYzHpBepcttzCaU Compiled Version
Fixes: Revision 727
- Minor correction for 'Wendy the Cat' NPC dialog. Thanks Karakan.
- From now on, hero items will be prohibited in Olympiad games using "olympiad" condition inside item XML files.
- Removed an unused column in siege_clans table.
- Updated exp and sp columns in custom_npc table.
- Increased GM item and skill restriction access levels, since admins get confused.
- Added "AltOlyLosePointsOnTie" setting. Thanks LupenPowa for suggesting.
- Updated ItemTable singleton. This will also improve items reload to server by admin commands.
- Replaced raw adena and ancient adena IDs with corresponding variables.
- Added a new event for notifying AI when immobility gets finished.
- Added a small check to prevent attack stuck bug if player or summon is in immobility state. Thanks Karakan for pointing out summon issue (summons will still not attack if target gets close, but "attack" action will be useable and there is no need to click "stop" action like before).
- Fixed summon follow issues after immobility. Thanks LupenPowa.
- Fixed admin skill panel failure to give 3rd class skills to target. Thanks Karakan.
- 'admin_reset_skill_cooltimes' will also work on targets. Thanks LupenPowa.
- Fixed zones being cached in random order. This also caused issues to Grand Olympiad arenas.
- Removed useless try-catch clauses.
- Added support for enchanted ingredients and products in multisell. Thanks Sacrif and thebest for suggesting.
- Dead pets will now be unsummon if their control item gets destroyed.
- Fixed item equip/unequip SA issue that caused the loss of CP/HP/MP. Also, measurements were taken to prevent client from sending pointless user info packets on equipment. Thanks LupenPowa.
- Fixed several thread-safety issues regarding Lists and Maps.
- Admins can now destroy non-destroyable inventory items.
- Improved castle door reloading at the end of castle siege.
- Siege clan states will now be saved at server shut down. Also, if there is still time at startup, siege will continue for the remaining time (the only issue here is that doors and walls will revive at full HP).
- Removed teleport random offset from teleportation when players are ported back from Grand Olympiad games.
- Added ability for summons to follow target using "attack" action (if summon is following target using "attack" action, it will not attack target if they both get out of a peaceful zone). This partially fixes summon follow - attack bug. Thanks LupenPowa