Jump to content

l2troll

Membro
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Normal

About l2troll

  • Rank
    ForeverAlone
  • Birthday 09/23/2018

Recent Profile Visitors

959 profile views
  1. if you want to win good things when the game starts Register Forum Rate 250x Sp 250x Adena 250x Safe +4 max +16 Blessed Rate %60 Max +12 Cristal Scroll Safe +12 Max +16 Cristall Scrol +14 %100 Cristal Scrol +14 +16 %10 Weapon broken Try +14 Beta Version Start items Mage Robe Full items Apella set S weapon Raidbos jewels Tatto Hair Figter Light Full items Apella set S weapon Raidbos jewels Tatto Hair Tank Heavy Full items Apella Set S weapon Raidbos jewels Tatto Hair Farm Zone Farm Zone Party Zone Chatoic Room Farm (weapon Drop Zone) Sea Drop All weapon
  2. Safe +4 Max +16 Blessed Max +12 Blessed Enchant = 60% chance of success Crystal Enchant = +12-+13=40% chance of success Crystal Enchant = +13-+14=30% chance of success Crystal Enchant = +14-+15=20% chance of success Crystal Enchant = +15-+16=10% chance of success we are coming like a bomb soon we are coming like a bomb soon http://l2flashback.com
  3. Datapack bug have raidbos i dont return back spawn ketra boss recall town omg
  4. Will go kette bos hit and go goddard boss return back spawn i dont have
  5. i test you pack raidbos recall bug have town recall boss 😄
  6. acis bug have raidboss okay, do not get out help me
  7. Rates: [ Exp : x100 ] - [ Adena : x100 ] - [ Drop : x3 ] - [ Spoil : x5 ] Weapon Enchant Rates: [ +3 to +7 = %60 ] - [ +8 to +12 %50 ] - [ +13 to +20 %40 ] *Max Weapon Enchant : +20 Informations L2Appeal Server Platform: L2OFF - Oficial Files PTS Interlude Retail status Server Timezone: Time (+2 GMT) Buffs: * Npc Full Buffs - All buffs Free without resists, summoners buff and malaria. * 22+4 Sltots (Buff slot is 20 untill 52 level , after the 52 you will earn a passive skill auto ( Divine Inspiration lvl 2 ) for 24 buff slot. Finally you can earn +2 buff slot with buy the Ancient Books from ( Token Manager ) * 1 Hour Buffs * Profile Buffs "Macro in Npc full buffs" * Auto Buffs "Auto buffs set-up by us" * Remote Buff Coin (2H Buffs - Include ALL IN ONE Buffs. Can be obtain from ingame or by donations) Subclass; Subclass quest is auto. (Can be found in the Class Master) Noblesse Quest Noblesse Quest is retail. Hellfire Oil can be found in the Misc Shop or retail quested. Moonstone: Pouches unlock items on a x3 amount with 80% chance
  8. http://l2oblivion.com/ EXP: 1000x SP: 1000x Adena: 1000x Party EXP: 2x Party SP: 2x Drop: 500x -BUFFS- All Buffs in NPC Buff Slot 64 + 6 Buff Time: 2 Hours -ENCHANT'S- Safe: +4 Max Enchant Weapon : +20 Max Enchant Armor : +20 Chance Scroll Normal: 70% +16 Chance Scroll Blessed: 90% +16 Change Crystal Scroll 100%+20 -OLYMPIADS- Olympiads (NO RESTRICTIONS). New periods on each 7 days Allows to register only 1 character by computer. -INFORMATIONS- Server platform: Interlude Java Sub-Class: Free Noblesse: Kill Barrakiel Geodata and Pathnodes 100% Off-line Shop mode Gk Global - Npc Buffer Auto Learn Skills Auto loot - Automatic pick up (except raid's drops) Classes Balanced Custom Server -MODIFICATIONS- Farm system: Custom drop areas Custom Armor - Weapon - Wings - Tatto Events Automatics -ITEM'S- Armor's: Elegia,Dark Armors Weapon's: Infinity Weapons Vesper Weapons Jewels Boss drop in Grand Boss -SIEGE- Seamless Castle War System -Voiced commands- .tvtjoin .tvtleave - Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave - Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave - Join of leave dm event. .repair - repairs stuck character in world. .vote- you vote .menu - features .exit- Flag Zone Exit -Event system- » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Boss event -EPİC BOSSES • Ant Queen • Ice Quuen • Oblivion • Zaken • Baium • Antharas • Valakas • Lilith • Cherub Galaxia • Black Lily • Barakiel • Apepi • Fierce Tiger King Angel GRAND OPENING 21.10.2018 SUNDAY 18:00
  9. RATES EXP: 1000x SP: 1000x Adena: 1000x Party EXP: 2x Party SP: 2x Drop: 500x BUFFS All Buffs in NPC Buff Slot 64 + 6 Buff Time: 2 Hour ENCHANT'S Safe: +4 Max Enchant Weapon : +20 Max Enchant Armor : +20 Chance Scroll Normal: 70% +16 Chance Scroll Blessed: 90% +16 Chance Scroll Improve: 100% +20 Armor +20 Weapon OLYMPIADS Olympiads (NO RESTRICTIONS). New periods on each 7 days Allows to register only 1 character by computer. INFORMATIONS Server platform: Interlude Java Sub-Class: Free Noblesse: Kill Barrakiel Geodata and Pathnodes 100% Off-line Shop mode Gk Global - Npc Buffer Auto Learn Skills Auto loot - Automatic pick up (except raid's drops) Classes Balanced Custom Server MODIFICATIONS Farm system: Custom drop areas Events Automatics Coming Soon Server
×
×
  • Create New...